Help, K&N Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the K&N intake system on my Raptor and realized there is no mark on the coolant reservoir. Would someone mind taking a picture of the level of the coolant on theirs? Maybe measure from the bottom of the reservoir to the top of the coolant level for me. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have an AIRAID....

Looks to be a little over an inch from the tank seam, also says "COLD FILL MAX"

Attachments

• IMG_2130.jpg
    IMG_2130.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 137
OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea thats the stock reservoir, the k&n system relocates a new reservoir. I appreciate your help though

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yay i am forever grateful! i was really surprised they did put any sort if mark on the bottle

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea my radiator cap was leaking and i was pretty sure i lost a significant amount of fluid, but mines at the same level as yours, strange

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should have bought an AIRAID

Dude the K&N people in this thread have you outnumbered.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Yea my radiator cap was leaking and i was pretty sure i lost a significant amount of fluid, but mines at the same level as yours, strange

That is weird. Unless I lost some and didn't know it. Then we both are low. Lol.