Hellion twin turbo Raptor/6.2L F-150 system!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
Hello Fordraptorforum!

Hellion has released its twin turbo system for the 2011-2014 Raptor and 6.2 F150. The completely stainless steel turbo system installs easily with no modifications and is available as a turn-key kit—including the ECU tune. The system comes standard with twin Precision 62mm turbos, and 64mm turbos are available as an upgrade. The 7 psi setting will make over 650 hp at the engine!

Below are two dyno videos of the kit in action.

The first is a 2011 Raptor with 7.7 psi making 550 RWHP!

The second video is a 2WD 2014 6.2L/F150 making 573 RWHP!

For more details, please click here to view our official full press release in our vendor forum right here in fordraptorforum!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f238/hellion-twin-turbo-raptor-6-2l-f-150-system-35172/

Attachments

• DSCN2948.jpg
    DSCN2948.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 178

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have more pictures of how it's routed underneath? Is it going to be able to handle the abuse this crowd puts these trucks through off-road? I'm sure there is a lot of interest here, but only if this kit is able to be used and abused off-road with minimal to no headaches.

OP
OP
H

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
Do you have more pictures of how it's routed underneath? Is it going to be able to handle the abuse this crowd puts these trucks through off-road? I'm sure there is a lot of interest here, but only if this kit is able to be used and abused off-road with minimal to no headaches.

Hello.

This system was designed for abuse and extreme duty. The turbos mount on brackets mounted to the engine directly. This method gives full support to the heaviest part of the system.

There is no underneath piping. The headers point upwards, and the up-pipes feed the V-band inlet Precision turbos. The downpipes are 3", and travel down to the factory Y-pipe location. This method allows the retention of factory cats, or the use of the new Bassani off road Y-pipe.

Here are a few images of the system from the passenger wheel well, and an image of how the drivers side turbo is secured to the turbo support bracket. (Both turbos are secured with their own bracket)

Attachments

• Raptor 409.jpg
    Raptor 409.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Raptor 452.jpg
    Raptor 452.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 314

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine Wednesday. I can't wait to have this in my Raptor. Have confidence in hellion the build great prducts and they have amazing customer service and support. Worked with Jeff great guy answered all my questions.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I paid just over 12k for mine but upgraded almost every aspect I could.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine Wednesday. I can't wait to have this in my Raptor. Have confidence in hellion the build great prducts and they have amazing customer service and support. Worked with Jeff great guy answered all my questions.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I paid just over 12k for mine but upgraded almost every aspect I could.

Would love to hear your full review after you get it installed and tuned.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant wait!!

plz make tone of youtube vids!!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Cant wait!!

plz make tone of youtube vids!!