Cold air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What cold air intake are you guys running and why? I'm planning on buying one. Just seeing which one is the most popular and best built.

Thanks in advance

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm running an AFE Stage II with the pro dry s filter and cover. No issues thus far. Some have had issues with the rubber couplers failing. She did a real good job sucking water up but some people try and say that was my fault. That's open to interpretation though.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw in the other thread the setup people have and the results but I just want to see which one is the most popular buy here among the forum people

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the K&N. Expensive, but proven products for years now. I have 2.5 years on mine now with no issues at all. Just normal driving in AK isn't easy on equipment. I imagine if there was an issue I would have found it by now.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have the S&B in my hands tomorrow and will post pics it looks really nice hope it works as good as it looks