2014 Raptor Roush TVS 2300 Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The supercharger is cooled by air to water cooler I think that's the resi for it

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Looking forward to seeing the numbers. Next time I come up that way for work, I am going to have to swing by the shop and say hello.

Would you mind posting a pic with the hood closed so I can see what the plate looks like mounted high. I was considering doing the same thing to mount lights there until I get a new front bumper. I HATE having to run a front plate!!! I hated it worse on my 300ZXTT. I just took my chances with that most of the time and was fortunate to never get ticketed for not running it.

Thanks!

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't get a good video of the truck on our dyno but it did leave the shop ending up with 505 RWHP on a mild "Winter" 93 octane tune. The customer was more than happy with the performance on his first ride home, he had to call me and say how happy and impressed he was. We play it safe on Horsepower in the Winter time because the quality of fuel is worse this time of year, known as a Winter Blend mix of fuel at the pump. So the timing is limited, this protects his investment. Now in the spring time he mentioned upgrading to the Ford Racing throttle body and coming back for a check up. I wouldn't be surprised to see this truck hit 530-540 RWHP on the same boost when we get it back. I'll get the dyno print out Monday when my father gets back from his travels in Texas.

JimIII

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick question regarding fuel quality, should i bump my tune down from 93 to a 91? Is the quality signifacntly drop?

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Quick question regarding fuel quality, should i bump my tune down from 93 to a 91? Is the quality signifacntly drop?

On Supercharged trucks yes. I usually recommend a "mild" tune for the winter time on vehicles here in the North East and in colder climates. Basically its the same tune you just want to dial the timing back. For a Naturally aspirated Truck the knock sensors will do their job and scale back timing as necessary.

JimIII