The Tower by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so how does this mount? do u drill holes in the bed rails then nut and washers go on the inside of the bed under the rail?

any pics looking straight down the bed rail? just trying to see exactly how it sits to see if it could work with my bed cover. not ready to buy so dont go crazy trying to get pics or anything just thinking ahead here and seeing if this makes it on my huge list of hopes and dreams for the truck lol

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When we set out to design a clean, yet functional light tower we wanted to make sure it contoured the frame and wasn't gaudy or obnoxious looking. After a few mockup towers, we finally settled on the design that you see above. It's made from a sturdy .120wall 1.75" tubing and capable of working with most tonneau covers. We made sure to drill out port holes for the wires to feed through the rack which offers a professional and clean look that Raptor and F-150 owners have come to expect from SVC. Your Tower will come in a full black satin powder-coat tabbed to your specifications. Each tube is meticulously radiussed and bent specifically to follow the lines on the truck.

Because light combinations are endless, we decided to keep pricing at $999.00 regardless if you run a single 50" LED bar on the top, or a dozen smaller lights. The end look is entirely up to you and your lighting budget.

At SVC we believe components should be clean, functional and enhance the look of the truck, yet not be the entire focal point taking away from the beautiful lines that already exist on the Raptor/F-150. For more more information please don't hesitate to call.

Thanks again Mike P. (Jaynecobb) for letting us laid this product on such an awesome truck .

u3arajun.jpg

yqaqazad.jpg

ysunebuv.jpg
5uguma3e.jpg

-SVC

Love the light tower. Definitely on my to do list.

On a side note, what rear bumper is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love the light tower. Definitely on my to do list.

On a side note, what rear bumper is that?

Thanks! And that is our new signature Baja series rear bumper

-Jeff

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the top bar might be blocking the 3rd brake light a little bit. Would that cause any issues with law enforcement?

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the top bar might be blocking the 3rd brake light a little bit. Would that cause any issues with law enforcement?

It still looks visible to me. Plus in some states all you need are 2 working rear lights. I'm not sure where your from but I would advise to look up your local laws regarding break lights.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Tower goes right above the third brake light, it is still visible when in use.

SVTRaptor- let me know when your ready, we offer package deals and also forum discounts.

-Jeff