New SVC Bed Support System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrett, will the bumper clear the Whipple HD HE with fans and the larger reservoir bolted underneath?

I'm not gonna lie to ya, I have no idea. But if you wanna be a test dummy I will be glad to send you one of the initial bumpers to check.

Jarrett

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, I have the bumper on my short list now. by the time I'm ready you'll have a chance to fit it on somebody's Whippled Raptor out by you.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooooo let's say you get a little throttle happy from time to time at glre TT'S and your beds opened up like a 2 dollar ******. This looks like I could use the brace and bolts to pull it back together?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Soooooo let's say you get a little throttle happy from time to time at glre TT'S and your beds opened up like a 2 dollar ******. This looks like I could use the brace and bolts to pull it back together?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's a fair assumption [emoji6]

-Jeff

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is a little sneak peak of the Baja V1 Front Bolt On Bumper.

1500x994-Baja%20V1%20Bolt-On%20Bumper_zpslnftcupf.png

Bringing this thread back from the dead...

Are you still planning on releasing this bumper? I'm in the market for a baja style no-cut front bumper and there's not many options right now....

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back from the dead...

Are you still planning on releasing this bumper? I'm in the market for a baja style no-cut front bumper and there's not many options right now....

We are about 3-4 weeks away should be here just in time for our annual holiday sale.

-Jeff