Mike N's Truck, Nothing Spared

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mike came to us with a game plan. Deck the truck out with everything we have plus some of the new stuff no one has seen yet, we obliged.

In the rear he went with the soon to be released SVC Rear Bypass Rack with a custom layout that cradles the Fox 3.5" 5 tube Bypass shock, custom built Deaver Springs for his truck, BFG 37 Mud Terrain Tires, machined Method NV's, Power tank, Raceco-USA jack-mount, SVC Baja V1 Rear Bumper with integrated Rigid dualiies, and our signature ABS Bump System with Fox 2.5" bump-stops.

Up front, we added a set of Glassworks Unlimited front Fenders, Alpha 1 Steering tie-rods SVC Baja front bumper and our new1 piece UCA. In addition we added our new SVC Lower Control Arm and Bolt-On Dual Shock Mount that houses a Raptor First non long travel 3.5" Custom Bypass Shock to go along with the already very capable Fox 3.0" Coilover.

Mike was happy with all that, but figured he needed a little more go-go juice so he opted for our SVC Tuned and Packaged Whipple Supercharger kit, plus a full Stainless Works Exhaust.

As I type this, Mike is down in Mexico putting all the parts to the test with the Raptor Expeditions gang for what should be a very exciting weekend. When he gets back, we will look the truck over and add the additional front 3.5" Fox Bypass Shock to the front end for final video footage next weekend.

Official pricing for the LCA's with the Bolt on 3.5" Dual Shock kit will be up on our website and ready to go next week with all the images and product details.

1500x994_MikeN_Front_zps2455fc28.png
1500x994_MikeN_Upper-Lower__zps449aaedf.png
1500x994_MikeN_ShockPic_zps1293b25b.png
1500x994_MikeN_BypassCage_zps7d2f49a1.png
1500x994_BypassRack_LightPic_zps8a4e379d.png

Thanks for looking

Jarrett

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Holy shit! Nice setup. Congrats on the sick setup and nice work @svc

D

Deleted member 12951

Just curious but with that kind of setup and expense, why did he not go with the two-piece adjustable UCA?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Thanks,

There's going to be a little something special being added to the truck in the weeks ahead. Keep your eyes out for it.

Jarrett

Like a bolt in cage :)

All jokes aside, been seeing a lot of pics over the last week of this truck and it looks amazing. Great job guys

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like a bolt in cage :)

All jokes aside, been seeing a lot of pics over the last week of this truck and it looks amazing. Great job guys

Wise-ass.

Thanks B.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Just curious but with that kind of setup and expense, why did he not go with the two-piece adjustable UCA?

I really didn't give him a choice. I wanted the new 1 piece arms on there to get good exposure during the run this weekend in Mexico.

D

Deleted member 12951

yeah, guess if I was getting a free set of UCA's for marketing purposes, I would go the one piece too. LOL