Awesome Experience with SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

So I just purchased the Chase package and wanted to tell you my experience thus far.

I ordered the package late on a Tuesday evening. The next day I received a call to review my order, and to let me know on lead time. I was given a personal cell number and was told I could call or text anytime for updates.

The next week I texted to see how it was going and instantly received a reply that my product has shipped, and was given a tracking number.

So far this has been one of the best experiences I have had purchasing Raptor parts.

I will update the tread when the package arrives, and when it is installed.

Great job SVC and thanks for everything!!

-Mike

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah svc has an excellent and experienced staff. I'm impatiently awaiting my light tower and then I have to talk to them about some ideas for a bed rack.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again Mark! Can't wait to hear your reviews

-Jeff

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems pretty standard from SVC, when I wanted to get a bump stop kit, springs, and wheels Jeff was super helpful. He was even willing to give me his home address so I could pick it all up on a day trip to California. Seemed like he was willing to do whatever it took to make sure I got the parts. When I went to the shop to pick them up Shawn gave me a tour and sat there and talked to me for a while. Their customer service is outstanding... and the floors were spotless which I can only imagine is a carry over from the old days for Jeff. Keep it up SVC, I will be back for sure.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can only say that I assume that where ever jeff goes his excellence will carry over. Plus 1 to you jeff!

CA Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin Forward to getting down there to SVC!! I live in Valencia CA, and the SVC reputation sounds hard to beat!!

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You guys rock! Without great customers we would be nothing but an idea. I can't thank you guys enough for the support. At times I lag and we do make mistakes but in the end I will do whatever possible in order to make the situation right and nothing less then what I would expect as a consumer.

CA Raptor swing on by and see what we have going on. I'd be happy to show you around and talk about future raptor mods.

Going from a consumer of such products and services to the provider, I know what consumers would expect and I strive to provide the best.

Thanks again,

-Jeff