100% Bolt On Dual Shock Off To Laser Cut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a little confused... would this setup work with factory wheels and another unmentioned company's 1" UCAs? With my 37s I literally have no more room for a spacer, etc and I don't want to get fenders.

Also - any affect on turning radius?

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm a little confused... would this setup work with factory wheels and another unmentioned company's 1" UCAs? With my 37s I literally have no more room for a spacer, etc and I don't want to get fenders.

Also - any affect on turning radius?

1" arm , stock arm, 1.25" are all compatible with this system. My concern is the 37 on a stock wheel. I will mount on up on a truck today and get back to you on this shortly.

-Jeff

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you have a fox 3.0 bypass up front will they need revalved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it will, we take a huge swing at the valving in the C/O to get it working right. There wont be a charge for those people who send them to us.

We pretty much are going to demand that valving gets changed, otherwise the front is way to stiff and not even worth doing.

Jarrett

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME WORK!! This will be the route I go in the next year or so.

Will this system work with factory front fenders, 35 inch tires and 0 offset wheels? I really don't want fenders yet. Let me know guys.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Mike,

This system works completely fine with stock wheels and tires.

-Jeff

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes , this system retains all stock geometry which means you do not loose daily driviablity . The few guys who have this system already have no issues keeping up with the long travel setups. No on road ride quality is sacrificed with this system either.

-Jeff