100% Bolt On Dual Shock Off To Laser Cut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or I just start offering an arm with a cute 1.0" uniball for you stock rims guys:mwah1:

Well I refuse to run the cheap ass Methods. I rather not have my rim break at high speed when off road. And well I am to cheap to pony up for the Weld Racing Rekons I want when the stock ones are plenty strong and are beadlocks.

So I guess my search for a bolt on Dual setup goes on. (I need a bolt on setup as I can not find any shops around here that I actually trust to setup any of the other dual kits)

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Explain to wife, seriously?

And once again I am reminded why I enjoy not being married..

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I refuse to run the cheap ass Methods. I rather not have my rim break at high speed when off road. And well I am to cheap to pony up for the Weld Racing Rekons I want when the stock ones are plenty strong and are beadlocks.

So I guess my search for a bolt on Dual setup goes on. (I need a bolt on setup as I can not find any shops around here that I actually trust to setup any of the other dual kits)

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

And once again I am reminded why I enjoy not being married..

No need to give up on us just yet. Just run your stock UCA's. The kit will still bolt up the same with no issues.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will this new dual setup work with SVC's existing 1.5 UCAs? Or will people that already have your UCAs need another set for this setup?

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will this new dual setup work with SVC's existing 1.5 UCAs? Or will people that already have your UCAs need another set for this setup?

It will work with any factory replacement UCA. But good catch, I was waiting for someone to notice that plus a few other things.

Jarrett