How long for VIN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long did you guys wait from order date to get the VIN on your 2014 Raptor, I ordered 3/3/14 hoping to get a VIN Tuesday Dealer said 3-4 weeks for VIN how accurate is that? Ordered from a dealer in Cleveland, OH

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends....could be a few weeks.....could be 6 months....all depends on allocation and order priority

OP
OP
T

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends....could be a few weeks.....could be 6 months....all depends on allocation and order priority

priority 10, not sure if allocation do I have to ask dealer if they have allocation or is there another way to find out

D

Deleted member 12951

I got it here from Blood. My dealer told me 6-8 weeks for one. I actually got mine in 5 weeks. And then 6 weeks later is when it was built. Then after built another 8 weeks before it was delivered to where I could pick it up.

OP
OP
T

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it here from Blood. My dealer told me 6-8 weeks for one. I actually got mine in 5 weeks. And then 6 weeks later is when it was built. Then after built another 8 weeks before it was delivered to where I could pick it up.

Damn they take forever to build... I hate this wait and it has not even been that long..

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be 1 month since I put my order in. Still no vin Priority 10 clean unscheduled. Dealer had allocation for me.

There is a parts shortage right now and no vins are being assigned at the moment .

Did you get a DORA?

D

Deleted member 12951

Damn they take forever to build... I hate this wait and it has not even been that long..

I thought I was tough enough to wait. The wait after it was built was the toughest and I cracked, was like a baby until it arrived. It's harder than you think. :)

OP
OP
T

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be 1 month since I put my order in. Still no vin Priority 10 clean unscheduled. Dealer had allocation for me.

There is a parts shortage right now and no vins are being assigned at the moment .

Did you get a DORA?

Yeah i got DORA, the print out of my build w/ order # and that.. Sure did

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I thought I was tough enough to wait. The wait after it was built was the toughest and I cracked, was like a baby until it arrived. It's harder than you think. :)

Yeah that has to be the toughest part, Hopefully ill have it by my birthday at the end of May

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i got DORA, the print out of my build w/ order # and that.. Sure did

Yeah that has to be the toughest part, Hopefully ill have it by my birthday at the end of May

Well that's a bonus. They aren't balanced out yet.

End of May- I wouldn't hold your breath