Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Friday 11/20

Adam's Basic Wash & Wax Kit for $79.98 before forum discount.

This kit is a great way to get started!

View attachment 70385

Ok - I want this kit at this price. And I want the Porter Cable 7424XP w/ backing pad. And I want something that will remove the grime (clay bar kit?). Then I need pads to remove scratches, swirls, and buff. Then I need the applicator for whatever is next. Then I need the sealant and wax.

Can you help me put a good package together?

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok - I want this kit at this price. And I want the Porter Cable 7424XP w/ backing pad. And I want something that will remove the grime (clay bar kit?). Then I need pads to remove scratches, swirls, and buff. Then I need the applicator for whatever is next. Then I need the sealant and wax.

Can you help me put a good package together?

Thanks.

You know I will take care of you!

PM sent, let's figure out what you need to get your truck clean and shiny!

-Dan

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered up some gallons of my favorites and decided to try a bottle of the undercarriage spray. It's ridiculously good. Unreal, spray and forget about it. Thanks for the bottle of tire spray included. Smells like bananas and hands down the easiest I've ever after applied with great results.

ff880a8ba50e3ff8885fdb9673f3493b.jpg

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered up some gallons of my favorites and decided to try a bottle of the undercarriage spray. It's ridiculously good. Unreal, spray and forget about it. Thanks for the bottle of tire spray included. Smells like bananas and hands down the easiest I've ever after applied with great results.

ff880a8ba50e3ff8885fdb9673f3493b.jpg

Nicely done! Thanks for posting the pic.

The Invisible Undercarriage Spray is a oft forgotten product, but it does make the plastic wheel wells look really nice. As a bonus, it helps keep the mud and snow from sticking.

The banana scent of the Tire Shine is my second favorite, right behind the Leather Conditioner.

-Dan