HUSKY Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
husky-liners-Logo.jpg

WEATHERBEATER FLOOR LINERS
FRONT & 2ND SEAT FLOOR LINERS
NOW only $164.95 shipped
Was $206.19

753933983413_P04.jpg

TECH POINTS:
Front & second seat floor liner set featuring our WeatherBeater styling.
The 2nd seat liner is one-piece and will accommodate the factory subwoofer which is part of the optional Sony audio system.

Made in the USA

Contact me via PM or email me at [email protected]

:cool:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I'm gonna buy a set for my Ford Focus ST and see how they are.
They look really nice and durable.

Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im [_] close to getting a ST focus... Since i need to travel to Tenn ever 2 or 3 weeks the cost in the Raptor is stupid :( Will make my decision this weekend.

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Im [_] close to getting a ST focus... Since i need to travel to Tenn ever 2 or 3 weeks the cost in the Raptor is stupid :( Will make my decision this weekend.

I love the car but the only thing I'm not liking is the Recaro seats(full leather) too much. They are extremely bolstered and a bit tight for us bigger guys.
I don't think the cloth ones were like these but other then that this car is so fun to drive. Love it!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the car but the only thing I'm not liking is the Recaro seats(full leather) too much. They are extremely bolstered and a bit tight for us bigger guys.
I don't think the cloth ones were like these but other then that this car is so fun to drive. Love it!

Ya, the one I drove had the partial leather seats and ere very comfortable for me but, I didnt drive it a long way. I might see if tehy will let me take it on a longer drive.