Audio solutions for your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the JL XD amp is a bit more expensive than the arc audio amp. so to keep the entry level system reasonably priced we decided to use the arc amps. the level 2 setup has the JL XD series amps which i have posted for you to see. I dont really expect anyone to go for a level 3 or a level 4 (which i will be installing in my truck) just because of the price point. Level 3 is going to be roughly $5-$7k and the level 4 is more along the lines of $15k. But being an audio shop, i have to have the best in my vehicle for demo purposes.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Scab... Is the 12" sub and box compatible with the Scab rear seat without losing leg room, or is a 10" more suitable?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i build these boxes specifically for a shallow mount 12. there are build threads in the a/v section for maxx and SVTCALI that show pictures of fitment. you can look for them if you want, but i will post links to them tonight

Ivan

Reaction score
What are your plans for the head unit with level 3 & 4? I'm considering an iPad mini sending lossless files into an istreamer or even sending the files via Bluetooth into the mosconi 6to8 add on that functions like the focal ibox? I can't seem to find a single din hu worth purchasing except the pioneer p99 which I don't need since I'll be using a ps8 or 6to8. Help!!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you are seriously interested in spending that kind of money, pm me and we can discuss details. i have not had time to post them yet, but i think it is going to be more than what most everyone will want to spend. but it will be available for anyone who wants it.

Ivan

Reaction score
I decided to go with the in dash iPad mini and the mosconi Bluetooth module. Sold the arc ps8 without ever using it due to problems reported on DIYMA and the still absent remote and users manual. Rest of system is dynaudio esotars and zapco amps. I know it's overkill but I can't help myself. I'll let you know how it turns out. Will be a build log on DIYMA.