Thank You KHC!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very cool Nick. Thanks for posting the pics and thank you for the feedback. Thanks to all that came out to hang with us. Thanks for all the support!!!!!

Last edited:

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a great time khc thanks again for everything. i look forward to installing the rpg front suspension. i too i was able to run the truck on the dyno and made 360.8 hp at 5500 rpm and 380.7 tq at 4500 rpm. i have stainless works headers, 5 star intake and 93 perf tune..... i was really surprised with these numbers considering there dyno reads low as nickpick was saying. but all in all what a great time, i will for sure continue to make these functions at khc if possible. i will do my best to post vids and pictures as well, not the best with technology so may take some time...

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had a great time khc thanks again for everything. i look forward to installing the rpg front suspension. i too i was able to run the truck on the dyno and made 360.8 hp at 5500 rpm and 380.7 tq at 4500 rpm. i have stainless works headers, 5 star intake and 93 perf tune..... i was really surprised with these numbers considering there dyno reads low as nickpick was saying. but all in all what a great time, i will for sure continue to make these functions at khc if possible. i will do my best to post vids and pictures as well, not the best with technology so may take some time...

it was good meeting u there.

just for anyone that didnt go, he made a 4 hour ride(one way) out to the event and still wants to go to the next one. that shows its a good one to come and hang out.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Btw guys on our Dyno stock raptors are 300-304 peak hp bone stock so 40 and 60 hp over stock are sick gains. Only a raptor can pull that off. Not that I'm bias or anything

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I showed up around 1:00 with my FX4 for sale of course into a sea of Raptors
I hate you guys.......Jealousy does that to one. Raptors and more Raptors and more Raptors......UGH!
All I can say is
I will be back Dave the day or a few days after I get my Raptor in. Miid perch and few other MODs.
It was good to meet you guys. I didn't get to see you Nick. Its always good to put a face to the name, maybe next time.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah for the next event we should all have some sort of forum name tag on our rigs. This way we know who is who. I met a few FRF guys there face to face and they were all good people.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still need to go through the pics I took, I'll try to get them posted up tomorrow.

Had a blast, can't wait for the next one! Got my perch mod done, and got to hear the roush catback growl on the dyno, and the sandwiches at lunch were friggin delicious!

Thanks again to everyone at KHC for putting this event on! Hope to see more Raptor events in this area!

Btw guys on our Dyno stock raptors are 300-304 peak hp bone stock so 40 and 60 hp over stock are sick gains. Only a raptor can pull that off. Not that I'm bias or anything

300-304 WCF or w/o?

Also just curious, how does your dyno compare to typical dynojet numbers? I've always dynoed at the same place on a dynojet with my other vehicles, so just curious how it differs to get my "frame of reference" since this was my 1st time on a mustang dyno.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the same truck could run 20 more hp on a dyno jet compared to ours. We always get these people in yelling about how their car made more power on a different dyno and there must be something wrong and we have to give them the "dyno is a gauge speech". Its a great tool to have!!! And thanks again for for coming out. Keep a look out for the next get together in the spring. hope to have lots of new products by then.

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the same truck could run 20 more hp on a dyno jet compared to ours. We always get these people in yelling about how their car made more power on a different dyno and there must be something wrong and we have to give them the "dyno is a gauge speech". Its a great tool to have!!! And thanks again for for coming out. Keep a look out for the next get together in the spring. hope to have lots of new products by then.

LOL yeah I fully understand that aspect. Heck even on two dyno jets, on the same day, on the same truck, can vary a considerable amount of hp. I always prefer lower dyno #'s anyway, because when i go to the track and lay down a #, it's all that more impressive lol. I'd rather have a 11 sec time slip with a 400 rwhp dyno sheet than a 13 sec slip with 500 rwhp dyno sheet! Time slips don't lie haha.

Just was curious for my own sake of reference to have a ballpark idea.

Can't wait to see new products roll out, and have the next GTG! I'll post some pics tonight from Saturday.