WSI product list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I was looking at putting a set on the factory bumper kinda how the superduty would come. One on each side of the licence plate. Do you know if they will fit or come with a bracket?

pretty much what we have just no front license plate
22600_690846396768_1500881645_n.jpg

012blue put his measurements here of what he had to work with
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f190...hts-my-wish-list-16035/index2.html#post257852

WSI made the mount

and

36327_683525732438_795868346_n.jpg

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Jimmy this is Tim so do you have any idea on when you will start building the bed rack for me?

I began building them today. I'll have all the vertical racks done by Friday. WSI Race Racks, will be next week as well as your light bar.

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok great thanks man i just want to get my stuff ordered so it will be here when i get the rack. I can't wait to see how this thing comes out. Go ahead and send some pics my way if you can as you are building it so i can see how its coming along and what its going to look like.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So WSI made the winch mount that 012Blue used?

I like this setup, and I want to do it. I plan to get the whelens next to the winch as well as the cowl mounts. I thought I'd have to get the winch mount from SDHQ. How is this mount different from theirs?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So WSI made the winch mount that 012Blue used?

I like this setup, and I want to do it. I plan to get the whelens next to the winch as well as the cowl mounts. I thought I'd have to get the winch mount from SDHQ. How is this mount different from theirs?

Hey bud,
The winch mount is actuality an Outlaw Raptor mount. They make the strongest one on the market.

The Whelen lights and light mount are from WSI. I suggest doing both at the same time. That way you only have the bumper off once.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you think the Outlaw mount is worth $100 more than the SDHQ mount?

I do want to install both at the same time, as you describe. I plan to use the synthetic rope & aluminum fairlead.