Progressive leaf spring packs are in stock !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Progressive rate leaf spring packs are now in stock! Offroad tested, street proven , these guys will perform anywhere.

Specifically designed for carrying weight in the bed while off-roading , these leaf springs will perform double duty when towing your boat or trailer . The best part? They are normally less than $1175 to your door (conus) which includes new u-bolts.

Get your holiday orders in . These will ship this week.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We also now have a less arched version that will make your truck ride about level on mid perch .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 88

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jimmy,

I'm having a hell of a time with my springs. I keep flattening the damn things out (national SD's). It's going in next week and I'm going to have a local shop add a leaf to them, then re-arch and see how that goes.

if that doesn't work, here's what I'm looking at:

outlaw rack with two 35" toyo's/methods, jack, equipment box (30 pounds), in the bed at all times. SCAB with stage IV+ setup from RPG.

will your setup adapt to my needs (70% on road, so need the ride to be okay)

let me know, and if this next step doesn't work, I'll order a set from you.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jimmy,

I'm having a hell of a time with my springs. I keep flattening the damn things out (national SD's). It's going in next week and I'm going to have a local shop add a leaf to them, then re-arch and see how that goes.

if that doesn't work, here's what I'm looking at:

outlaw rack with two 35" toyo's/methods, jack, equipment box (30 pounds), in the bed at all times. SCAB with stage IV+ setup from RPG.

will your setup adapt to my needs (70% on road, so need the ride to be okay)

let me know, and if this next step doesn't work, I'll order a set from you.

Peter,
I would recommend the WSI spring with a drop shackle. Good on road performance. Remove the drop shackle for TRR.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com