Ford Raptor suspension/"perch" adjustments in Kansas city

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing as how I havent made a post previously, I will let anyone in around the Kansas city area know that WSI does perch adjustments in the Kansas city area. $150, this does not include alignment, but typically those can be had for around $80. Thanks guys and ladies!

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heck yes, WSI did a great job on my mid perch and it was pretty fast (about 2 hours if I remember right) and during the wait you can get AMAZING BBQ just a few yards away. Because I went with Jimmy I saved a good amount of coin and got lifetime alignment from tiresplus afterwords so now if I want to go to top I wont have to worry about paying for another alignment. Thanks again Jimmy :waytogo:

jolsen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WSI, would it be possible for me to drive up, get adjusted to mid perch and get aligned in the same day? Do you work with any alignment shops?

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I do, if you gave me a specific date I could line up an alignment with my buddies over at Dons body shop here in Olathe. Let me know, thanks, Jimmy.

jolsen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I do, if you gave me a specific date I could line up an alignment with my buddies over at Dons body shop here in Olathe. Let me know, thanks, Jimmy.

Thank you, prolly be two weeks or so. I'll give you a call. Jerry

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They typically aren't open on weekends by the way. But if it had to be a Saturday it Sunday I could see if they'd make an exception. Someone is always up there.