Fog/driving light kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is somewhere in the many post but a search did not find what I was specifically looking for. Do you sell a Welen "kit" with brackets wiring and fog/driving LED lights that fits in the fog light holes in the bumper? If so do you have some pics you can share? I have done lots of research and Welen looks to be one of the top LED brands I am interested in.

Last edited:

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be coming out with a fog kit for the outside bumper locations . We currently have a lower grille mount, and hood mounts, and are working on behind the grille. Id say within a few weeks we will have these ready.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We will be coming out with a fog kit for the outside bumper locations . We currently have a lower grille mount, and hood mounts, and are working on behind the grille. Id say within a few weeks we will have these ready.

Your timing is perfect for the delivery of my 2014. Look forward to hearing about them.