Baja Designs - XL Series - NEW Products!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs - XL Series - NEW Products

25969200778_0eb33ddcce_b.jpg

We have some great additions to the Baja Designs XL Series! Now introducing the XL80 and XL Racer Edition. These lights are designed to give the user more light and more distance!

The XL80 features 4 very powerful 20W LEDs giving you greater visibility and increased brightness. With a grand total of 9,500 Lumens per light. The XL80 is ideal for lighting zones 1, 2, and 3

If you are looking for the ultimate in long range lighting, look no further than our XL Racer Edition. The XL Racer throws light an average of 40% further than the XL Pro and utilizes 4 high intensity LEDs. Outshine others while reaching lighting zones 4 and 5!

As well we still offer our XL Pro/Sport. Each of these auxiliary lights are available with round bezels to assist in fog pocket and bumper mounting.

Starting at only $199.95!!!!!! For more on our XL Series Lights!
http://www.bajadesigns.com/products/led-lights

Don't forget! We have special pricing for forum members! Coupon Code: BDForums

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Special treat for you guys today!
Here is last weeks footage from the XL80/XL Racer Dual Race Light test run. The light from this setup allowed Colton Udall to simply tear through this trail.
As impressive as it looks, this video really does not do justice to the amount of light this combination puts out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhbVlBQhi2k

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No joke, I am considering selling my kidney for 4 XL Racers. At just over $1500.....oh boy. But I need a good spot.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No joke, I am considering selling my kidney for 4 XL Racers. At just over $1500.....oh boy. But I need a good spot.

Do you have a spot that you are thinking of mounting them?
We can definitely set you up with the best package based on type of driving and the terrain you are on.

We occasionally get refurb. lights! Might save your kidney :ROFLJest:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thing is your Scrath/Dent price is normally just a hair under what you can get new from dealers. Now when you have a sale on them I think I might order some more XL80's :D

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ Baja designs

Yes I have a location. I can mount 4 in my custom front bumper. I have enough flood. I just want that intense racer spot. I already reached out to a vendor on here (alternative off-road, very helpful). I would be highly interested in some refurb lights!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ Baja designs

Yes I have a location. I can mount 4 in my custom front bumper. I have enough flood. I just want that intense racer spot. I already reached out to a vendor on here (alternative off-road, very helpful). I would be highly interested in some refurb lights!

As of now we don't have any more Refurb. XL Series Lights. Alternative Off-Road is a great Dealer of ours and is always very helpful!
Thank You for posting up. I'll be updating the Scratch/Dent thread as our supply changes.

Castrol27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently considering doing the same light set up on my bumper and have a quick question. If I were to run 7 XL pro's on the front bumper, what is the best mix of light types? Was thinking about 3 XL Pro spot lights in the center and a pair of XL Pro driving/combo on either side of the 3 spots. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Texas Motorworx - Ford Raptor build for Andrew Hutchinson
With 9 XL-R Pro's on the front bumper and 2 XL-R Pro's on hood mounts!
At 4,900 Lumens each this combination of XL-R Pro's puts out 53,900 lumens

Our XL Series Lights come in Driving/Combo, Spot, Wide Cornering, Amber Wide Cornering, and Amber Driving/Combo

Universal LED Lights for Trucks & SUVs by | Baja Designs

edited-0812_zpsprkkn5km.jpg

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm currently considering doing the same light set up on my bumper and have a quick question. If I were to run 7 XL pro's on the front bumper, what is the best mix of light types? Was thinking about 3 XL Pro spot lights in the center and a pair of XL Pro driving/combo on either side of the 3 spots. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I would recommend this setup. You will have a full range of coverage in Distance, Midfield, and Nearfield lighting :
QTY: 3 XL Pro High Speed Spot (Center)
XL Pro, High Speed Spot

QTY: 2 XL Pro Driving/Combo (Outside of the Center)
XL Pro, LED Driving/Combo

QTY: 2 XL Pro Wide Cornering (On the Ends)
XL Pro, LED Wide Cornering

Look at the bumper Head-On it will be like this:

Wide Cornering - Driving/Combo - High Speed Spot - High Speed Spot - High Speed Spot - Driving/Combo - Wide Cornering

MSRP: $2,419.80
FRF: $2,177.81

Castrol27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend this setup. You will have a full range of coverage in Distance, Midfield, and Nearfield lighting :
QTY: 3 XL Pro High Speed Spot (Center)
XL Pro, High Speed Spot

QTY: 2 XL Pro Driving/Combo (Outside of the Center)
XL Pro, LED Driving/Combo

QTY: 2 XL Pro Wide Cornering (On the Ends)
XL Pro, LED Wide Cornering

Look at the bumper Head-On it will be like this:

Wide Cornering - Driving/Combo - High Speed Spot - High Speed Spot - High Speed Spot - Driving/Combo - Wide Cornering

MSRP: $2,419.80
FRF: $2,177.81

Thanks for the feedback! Exactly the info I was looking for.