Has price gone down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a raptor 4 months ago and have been patiently waiting. I got a "deal" for screw 801a for just under 59,000.

Just recently I have been doing some searches on auto websites, and the prices seem to be down. Just by glancing at some adds, it looks like I could get the SCREW 801a for around 55,000 at a dealership that has it in stock. Am I missing something?

I didn't put down a deposit on the dealership I ordered from.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a raptor 4 months ago and have been patiently waiting. I got a "deal" for screw 801a for just under 59,000.

Just recently I have been doing some searches on auto websites, and the prices seem to be down. Just by glancing at some adds, it looks like I could get the SCREW 801a for around 55,000 at a dealership that has it in stock. Am I missing something?

My answer is probably not what you want to hear but at 59k you are paying well above sticker. It is bordering unethical what some dealerships want to do nowadays.

Most people that order are paying close to invoice. I ordered my fully loaded supercrew with an MSRP of 56,400 for 52,700 + tax and registration, and I know for a fact that people are doing better than me.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just check the dealers close to invoice thread brotha! Im glad I found this site months before I decided I wanted to order a raptor or I would be one of those misinformed customers walking into a dealer buying one off their lot at the mercy of whatever they wanted to charge for the truck.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just the 801a?

Sticker for mine with 801a, moonroof, bed extender, and front camera was $54,055. Dealer had a $5k "market adjustment" on it that I said there was no way in hell was gonna happen.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am waiting for my second Raptor to come in as I sold my 2010 to buy 2013. My brother is waiting for his second Raptor to arrive as he also sold a 2010 to buy a 2013. My advice to you is to run, not walk, run fast away from this deal. Raptors are on Ebay and Autotrader, in stock delivery for 3-4K less than your deal. News like this really fries me. :Frustrated:

OP
OP
Raptor_man

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gosh, maybe I'm just crazy and its been to long of a wait. Maybe it was just under 49,000. Anyway, I was told it was just above invoice - back in march.

OP
OP
Raptor_man

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice price.

A lot nicer price than the one I have been thinking of for the last however amount of weeks!

Anyway. It has been built and waiting on delivery. The sad part is I live 30 mins from Livonia mi and the dealership is 6 hours away.

I don't suppose they would agree for me to pick it up myself?

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot nicer price than the one I have been thinking of for the last however amount of weeks!

Anyway. It has been built and waiting on delivery. The sad part is I live 30 mins from Livonia mi and the dealership is 6 hours away.

I don't suppose they would agree for me to pick it up myself?

Unfortunately not, that is a big NO NO. I remember waiting for my 2010, it was horrific. Then waiting for my 2012 GT500 was terrible. Now waiting for my 2013 Super Cab is torture. Unreal wait times. Too bad about the pricing. Good grief.