StickyWhips Safeglo LED Suction Cup Whip Mounts available NOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James, does this plug into the lighter or does it need to be wire in? Will you still need a flag for day time runs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
James, does this plug into the lighter or does it need to be wire in? Will you still need a flag for day time runs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey man! It can plug into the lighter, or really wherever you want. But what a lot of our customers do is go get a trailer plug adapter, then wire the ground and hot wires into that plug. That way, it's removable, and whenever you turn your lights on in the truck, your whip will turn on! Easier to control than with a cig lighter (and less wiring)

Depending on where you ride, you will most likely still need a flag for daytime rides. You can either use the Safeglo whip or use a Fiberglass whip

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was considering buying these items:
SafeGlo Whips 6' LED Whip x2
StickyWhips Suction Cup Whip Mount for Safeglo LED Whips x2

but in the website it calculated the shipping to Dubai,UAE for 147 USD, needless to say I canceled the order...

is there any way I can get a quote from you guys with a reasonable shipping rate?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was considering buying these items:
SafeGlo Whips 6' LED Whip x2
StickyWhips Suction Cup Whip Mount for Safeglo LED Whips x2

but in the website it calculated the shipping to Dubai,UAE for 147 USD, needless to say I canceled the order...

is there any way I can get a quote from you guys with a reasonable shipping rate?

Send James an email. Hopefully he can get you set up.

[email protected]

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com