Lightning exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADAZZ

Reaction score
I have been weighing options about exhaust for my new 12. Has anyone had experience with stainless steal works, has anyone gotten the side exhaust

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not heard one or seen one but I have heard a raptor with their headers and cat back and it sounds mean. Can only imagine that the side exit exhaust will be a little louder. I would like to have one my self but can't justify the cost. I'm sure you will love it.

OP
OP
BADAZZ

BADAZZ

Reaction score
I spoke to Jason at sw and he told me that they r building a system for the supercab that will be louder than the screw. Think I'm going with that

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Jason from SW and they're looking to have 10 people committed to the build via down payment. Right now they're at 8/10. Once they have 10 in, it'll be an additional 4-6 weeks production time...

OP
OP
BADAZZ

BADAZZ

Reaction score
800-878-3635
Here's the number I called speak to Jason. He posted a pic of the possible muffler they are looking at using its nasty.
BADAZZ

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much $$?

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS