Just got my Magnaflow Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, its a sweet exhaust, great sound. Love mine. Enjoy. :peace:

OP
OP
AngryBird

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't had it on the highway yet. I'll let you know when I do. I can't imagine it being too bad with the stock resonator on there.

IMG_0512.jpg

OP
OP
AngryBird

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had it on the highway today. There is minimal drone. It's not bad at all. Road noise is still louder.

MackAttack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Angrybird, looks great and I'm glad drone is minimal. I had the same installed 3 weeks ago. I havent driven it yet. Im out of the country but will be back in two weeks. My wife says it sounds good but who knows? I was worried. Thanks for answering that!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same one installed about a month ago and no drone at any RPM, but its only the slightest bit louder then stock. I really would like to change the muffler to something louder or get rid of the resonator, if only some company would make a resonator delete pipe?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have visited the two largest custom muffler shops in my area and they can not make this pipe because its a 3" ball fitting into a 4" and I don't want to cut apart a $350.00 resonator, what if I have a warranty issue, I would like to be able to reinstall it with out it looking like Frankenstein truck.