Installed a Black Widow Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goody6691

Reaction score
anyone have a way to get in touch with anyone at black widow? i ordered a {black 18 in}sticker
for my truck on sept 3, they took my debit card swipe and its now the 19th and no contact, sticker, or tracking email. i just want to put a sticker on my skidplate to show how much i love my black widow muffler

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
anyone have a way to get in touch with anyone at black widow? i ordered a {black 18 in}sticker
for my truck on sept 3, they took my debit card swipe and its now the 19th and no contact, sticker, or tracking email. i just want to put a sticker on my skidplate to show how much i love my black widow muffler

I really hate hearing things like this, I'm very sorry. I'm assuming you were order #928?
I just check our system and it shows that it's shipped on the 8th but after that I have no record. I copy and pasted your post above to our shipping department as a concern to figure out what is going on

Again, I'm very sorry about the delay

goody6691

Reaction score
thank you so much for the quick response. ill keep my eye out for it. not trying to bitch I just want to put the sticker on my truck, I love the way it sounds. and yes order 928.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
thank you so much for the quick response. ill keep my eye out for it. not trying to bitch I just want to put the sticker on my truck, I love the way it sounds. and yes order 928.

No problem, Trust me I'd much rather hear about it so I can get to the bottom of the issue in hopes that it doesn't happen again.

trugrit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been researching mufflers for awhile now, not liking how quiet the stock muffler is. Narrowed it down to the Black Widow and the Spintech. After reading through this entire thread and listening to the posted clips, I decided to get the BW. From what I can tell, it is a bit deeper sounding than the Spintech. Here's hoping I made the right choice.

Thanks to all you posted clips and comments.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Thanks Brian!
Finally got it ordered. I'll definitely post pictures and video here. The site said they were both back ordered until Jan. Any idea when that shipment is going to arrive/be ready to ship out?

Thanks!

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the orders,
CineSLR, we did not expect December to be so insane, let literally went from 11 pallets full of mufflers to just a handful of units left, being a new company we didn't know what to expect in December, now we do. So we've asked a couple of our wholesale accounts who have mufflers in stock to ship out what/when they can and since we're at the mercy of them shipping out when we ask, we figured it'd be easier to say we're back ordered till we have stock ourself and keep our fingers crossed they follow through for us

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Great,
How much quieter is the 300? Would the 300 without a res be about the same as a 250 with? Or is it exactly the same sound level as stock? It says you have that in stock so I was considering it.