Ford Racing Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just removed my Ford Racing Exhaust System and found the mufflers were filled with over a quart of water. I hadn't forded any water deep enough to penetrate the system. So I came to the conclusion that all that water came from condensation during warm-ups and short trips.

For those of you living in cold climates with the FR exhaust, keep an eye on it. You may want to drill a small weep hole in the end plates to prevent any water build up.

Rocknron

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I just need to clean my garage enough so I can pull the Raptor in and stick the exhaust on.

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea what this exhaust even looks like but most exhausts have a tiny drain hole to avoid that. Odd that this one doesn't.

Is this OEM ford part?

D

Deleted member 12951

Just removed my Ford Racing Exhaust System and found the mufflers were filled with over a quart of water. I hadn't forded any water deep enough to penetrate the system. So I came to the conclusion that all that water came from condensation during warm-ups and short trips.

For those of you living in cold climates with the FR exhaust, keep an eye on it. You may want to drill a small weep hole in the end plates to prevent any water build up.

Picture where you drilled the holes?