Borla Stinger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snakedoctor

Reaction score
I just bought a new raptor and want to upgrade the exhaust. I have an 04 cobra that has the borla stinger on it. Will the stinger on the raptor sound the same. I love the sound and get compliments on it all the time but I don't like the raspiness when you get on it. I'm thinking that might be from my bassani x-pipe, I'm not sure

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no u wont get the same sound. the S-type catback for borla does not use the same mufflers or configuration as your cobra uses. maybe try having a custom exhaust made to eliminate the resonator and where the stock muffler is put a 3" to 2-2.5" y-pipe in, then 2-2.5" stinger mufflers. it probably still wont sound the same but it may be close...

yes the raspy sound u get is partially due to being catless

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But while you're at it, feel free to post a picture of your Cobra...love the Terminators.

Me too. It was either trade in last truck and buy raptor or keep truck and buy cobra. I chose raptor now I'm waiting to pay off raptor and I'll be buying a cobra! Let's see some pics of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How do I post pics?

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

I have cats on my cobra

Host your photos on a website like photobucket and then copy the link. Then click "Post Reply" on this page. Then click on the little icon with the mountains above the Message Box and paste the link there and it will post the picture.

Or you can attach it by clicking Post Reply and then scrolling down and clicking "Manage Attachments" and attaching it from your computer just like you would in an email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter