Road jump pics 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is on Cameron Rd., just outside of Tehachapi. This road is frequently used by Motor Trend and Car and Driver for their west coast auto tests. This was @75.
614744c0-0086-0b70.jpg
614744c0-0093-cfcd.jpg
614744c0-009e-9b62.jpg
614744c0-00a8-1e23.jpg
614744c0-00b2-23e3.jpg

There are two videos of the jump on YouTube that I cannot link from my iPhone. Scroll down for the videos.
These jumps were fun, but it's time to hit the desert and let the Raptor stretch it's legs in its natural habitat!

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
great pics. man ill tell u what i am a big lifted truck guy but used to be into dropped trucks and seeing the raptor compressed like that looks sick. i know its a waste but i wanna see a bagged and notched raptor! or atleast a regular f150 with raptor fenders and bedsides dropped

OP
OP
Conejoracer

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pics. man ill tell u what i am a big lifted truck guy but used to be into dropped trucks and seeing the raptor compressed like that looks sick. i know its a waste but i wanna see a bagged and notched raptor! or atleast a regular f150 with raptor fenders and bedsides dropped

That would make a bad ass canyon/rally race truck for sure!

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its funny, we were both in michigan at the same time, and now my wife is back home this week, near tehachapi, for a wedding. should have met up, had no time with all the family stuff and wakeboarding to be done

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That would look crazy.