Raptor squeezed in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I did a search... didn't dig far, but wanted to see how everyone squeezes their Raptors into the garage. Post some pics on how you tetris it in there with the other car(s).

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last house I had to fold the side mirrors in and I mounted two universal fit towing mirrors above my workbench so I could see the sides of the Raptor as I was pulling it into the garage. It had a standard 8' garage door.

New house, we had the architect redraw the floor plan to enlarge the garage dimensions and had an 18' wide door and a 9' wide garage door installed so that it would be big enough everywhere to accommodate the Raptor. I shit you not. :)

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did a search... didn't dig far, but wanted to see how everyone squeezes their Raptors into the garage. Post some pics on how you tetris it in there with the other car(s).

its a pipe dream! give it up... lol

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Screw and wife's Enclave fit in our garage no problem. House is an 1983" Colonial type with 2 car attached garage...nothing fancy. I'll take a few pictures tonight if you want once both vehicles are inside.