Blue Angel's Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, the Blue Angels are not using the F-22 Raptor. They still use the tried and true F/A-18.

But... upon my driving around to try and get pics of my truck to show up BIRDMAN -- I quite literally ran into a ******* Blue Angels F/A-18 Hornet in a parking lot. :jawdrop:

So, clean Raptor. A camera. An F/A-18. PICTURES!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More to come. I'm going back tonight with some buddies to get some night-shots!

Attachments

• aDSC01101.jpg
    aDSC01101.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 396
  • aDSC01143.jpg
    aDSC01143.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 509
  • aDSC01156.jpg
    aDSC01156.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 394

IRONMAN

Reaction score
VERY COOL!
I was passing by Selfridge Air base near me the other day and was just thinking how cool it would be to get some pics by some jets.
Nice..

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You live that close to Selfridge? That's like 30 minutes from where I grew up. I'll be home in Michigan in the next month or so to pick up the Mustang and get her to Florida. We GOTTA meet up!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
You live that close to Selfridge? That's like 30 minutes from where I grew up. I'll be home in Michigan in the next month or so to pick up the Mustang and get her to Florida. We GOTTA meet up!

Sounds like a plan...Where did you live? I live in St Clair Shores 12 and Harper area. I use to live in the Harbors on Hall Rd..

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan...Where did you live? I live in St Clair Shores 12 and Harper area. I use to live in the Harbors on Hall Rd..
My parents live in Memphis and have a house on the river in Marine City. I'm usually in the Marine City house enjoying the river and whoever I can find to come home with me over there. ;)
Amazing pics Swoop
Thanks man! I got stood up by my buddies and I don't have my tripod -- so I am ****** on taking night pics. I'm gonna try to get back out there tomorrow and get more pictures in more daylight. It was a race against time tonight! Rumor has it that it's leaving that particular parking "spot" on Tuesday.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
My parents live in Memphis and have a house on the river in Marine City. I'm usually in the Marine City house enjoying the river and whoever I can find to come home with me over there. ;).

Well let me know when your in town and we'll meet up.