Security System.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
Is there any camera products out there available for a vehicle that captures inside/outside video? 360 degree if possible?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a dash camera as well. Not sure the model, as most dash cameras are no name brands.

I have done a lot of research for a high quality dash camera, and I have found that the brand Vico makes some of the best. They are pricey though. I would just buy 2 -4 and you can mount them all over the windows of your truck. They are a bit bulky and might be ugly but they use wide angle 160 deg lenses and have good features like G-sensor and GPS. The ugliness is a small price to pay for the added security

Last edited:

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The one I use is on 24/7 records all the time. Two screens inside and front view.. For the price with GPS and G sensor for under 100 delivered I figured try it out been almost a year now and still works...

OP
OP
GitErDunn

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
Both of those camera ideas look pretty decent, I'll have to do some thinking though then choose. I personally would like to come up with a way of hiding it to the point where it's not noticeable but still gets its range of view.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

That blackvue one I think would be best, the feature of motion activated sounds good to have so it's not constantly going when you don't need it to be.