Front Facing Camera connected to AUX switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turcoman35

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just want to start of saying that I love this forum! Lots of support on this site for us Raptor Fanatics. Thanks for everyones' enthusiasm.

As the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone has been able to/ or knows how to link the front facing camera to the aux switch. More specifically, when you turn on the AUX switch, the front facing camera turns on and shows it on the display (No need to activate off roading mode or lock the differential). I feel this mod will really help for parking the beautiful car in tight spaces and needing to know how much space is in front of you. I personally would love to use this mod and if anyone out there knows how to do it, your knowledge and advice would be greatly appreciated!

D

Deleted member 12951

Get a Nav-TV Kit422. There is a group buy deal going on and they need more to get the order placed (12). I got one from the last group buy. Noah with The Stereo Company is offering it, vendor here.

D

Deleted member 12951

You driving out or is he going back east? $100 is cheap.

He is going to TRR. He will be at TMX the first part of the week doing installs and will be doing installs at TRR from what I understand. I am scheduled with him. That is his normal price for only FRF members, not sure what he charges otherwise. I asked a local shop what they would charge, said about $130 but would rather have Noah do mine and I can wait.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just want to start of saying that I love this forum! Lots of support on this site for us Raptor Fanatics. Thanks for everyones' enthusiasm.

As the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone has been able to/ or knows how to link the front facing camera to the aux switch. More specifically, when you turn on the AUX switch, the front facing camera turns on and shows it on the display (No need to activate off roading mode or lock the differential). I feel this mod will really help for parking the beautiful car in tight spaces and needing to know how much space is in front of you. I personally would love to use this mod and if anyone out there knows how to do it, your knowledge and advice would be greatly appreciated!

the nav-tv piece interfaces with the oem camera allowing viewing of front and rear camera at anytime. it also allows use of the full nav features without having to resort to voice commands while driving. also the a/v in the center console is unlocked. i went over the schematics with hockster last year and we found that the camera signal is always on, and goes through multiple modules before coming to the radio. interfacing to an aux switch is not an option at this point.

He is going to TRR. He will be at TMX the first part of the week doing installs and will be doing installs at TRR from what I understand. I am scheduled with him. That is his normal price for only FRF members, not sure what he charges otherwise. I asked a local shop what they would charge, said about $130 but would rather have Noah do mine and I can wait.

i am flattered that you are waiting for me to do your install. i promise to not let you down