Off road night session - Johnson valley/lucerne valley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nando Svt

Reaction score
Helping out a friend gather up sum ppl for this Johnson valley/lucerne valley night run.
It's a Friday night so would recommend lighting on the trucks gets pretty dark out there. Most of the guys don't have race radios so walkie talkies would be the best option for this run. I will post up the meet up info and times. Let's be safe have fun !

Off road night session August 22 heading to Johnson valley/ Lucerne valley

Meet @ 76 GAS station
10508 Whittier Blvd
Whittier, CA 90606

Time: 8:30 PM

Once in Victorville we would stop at a chevron for those that need to gas up restroom or snacks.

Chevron Gas
14250 Bear Valley Rd
Victorville, CA 92392-7644

Last edited:

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a meet up that is going to be closer to Johnson Valley? If I come, it would likely be from the Phoenix area.

OP
OP
Nando Svt

Nando Svt

Reaction score
Is there a meet up that is going to be closer to Johnson Valley? If I come, it would likely be from the Phoenix area.

Woaah Phoenix area? That's a mission lol.
The only meet up we are having would be in Whittier Ca. May be a gas station before we hit the dirt in Johnson valley

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's four hours from Phoenix to Johnson valley, if you go through Moreno. It's two more hours to Whittier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter