MDM Invades the Badlands Offroad Park - Sunday 20th March 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
637872909F722246B8ADB4B54DB1E23188826693ECB62FC7B9C5D85587FB3841

Join us at Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, IN 47918 on Sunday 20th March 2016

Register here

The season opening event for MDM, come join us at Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, IN. This event is perfect for you to learn your rigs capabilities if you have not taken it offroad yet.

Where:

Badlands Offroad Park
3968 NORTH XAVIER, ATTICA, IN 47918

When:

Sunday 20th March 2016 - Meeting at 10am in the parking lot.

Required Equipment:

Due to the nature of this run the only piece of required equipment is a dune flag (available for purchase at the park). It is however recommended that you bring any recovery equipment that you have, and a VHF radio programed to the MURS channels.

Cost:

Park costs are $20 per driver, and $15 for each additional passenger for the day.

Park Rules

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tom - has anyone checked on the width of the trails? I spoke to someone there last year and they said that the trails are tight enough that a lot of Jeep guys stayed away.

Maybe they've done some work this winter to make it better.........

OP
OP
t_j

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tom - has anyone checked on the width of the trails? I spoke to someone there last year and they said that the trails are tight enough that a lot of Jeep guys stayed away.

Maybe they've done some work this winter to make it better.........

Chicago area guys have been down a few times before and didn't have any issues, they are having a park cleanup day on the Saturday before so if someone wants to go clean/widen some trails you could probably get away with it.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first time off road was at that park. I ran into some trails that were really tight. Scratched up my truck a little bit. I will say that was due to inexperience and not knowing the trails. There are trails that I did for into and had no problems. Lot of open spaces but you have to be careful. At least that day there where a lot of quads and bikes zipping around. I will try to make it.