EXO - Group Therapy - Pismo - June 24th-26th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys towing trailers from down south want to tow dry and fill up a your water tanks at my house 10 mins before you hit the dunes we can probably make that happen too.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an extra 90cc or 125cc dirtbike? Girl might be rolling with me and she wants to ride.... however cant find anything except quads for rent up there. Im THINKING I'll come up early saturday morning and head home Sunday. Just dont want to deal with Friday afternoon traffic.

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys towing trailers from down south want to tow dry and fill up a your water tanks at my house 10 mins before you hit the dunes we can probably make that happen too.

Thanks...that's a great offer!

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6dc04708f065184b22a9b0e3d2afe992.jpg

Going to be some awesome loot for the GPS treasure hunt. Big thanks to Special Vehicle Concepts// ICON Vehicle Dynamics// Rogue Racing USA// KC HiLiTES, Inc.// 4 Wheel Parts// Mob Armor for donating some great prizes. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

If you haven't booked your spots...get on it! Only 42 left out of 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new bumper? Well, one of the prizes for our geo treasure hunt is a brand new Special Vehicle Concepts smurfrunner bumper! *must own ford raptor to claim.

bdcd5d3b4e03b3f545e2e115710fbe6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomer12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm out. Between the heat and heavy resource commitment, I went from having a 5 day weekend to just today off... Have fun, be safe, and post plenty of pictures!