Drunken Interst Check kinda thing....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So while drunkenly talking to another member here in text, we discussed possibly going to Vegas. and we thought between us, this would be cool, and then i thought, well shit... maybe we can make this a forum thing... road trip to vegas, everyone meeting up with other forumers and decending on Vegas as one whole group and all staying in the same hotel! this wouldnt be a run, no sponsors, no fees, nothing schedualed for anything... basically just us all decending on the city and partying and making bad decisions. nothing more. the only thing me and hiom thought of was doing it on a UFC weekend so we can go to the event. other then that its all just drinking and gambling or whatever you want to do.

again, this is all just drunken thinking..... if we can somehow nail down some dates and get it together remains to be seen, im just curious if others are interested in something like this.

Thanks!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your driving from Chicago, I can definitely drive from up here and have lots, so let's see where this goes!

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably am not in, mainly because I don't drink and try not to make bad decisions.
However, I would recommend the Plaza on Main st. Week nights are $39 rooms, and Fremont street t-bones into the hotel. There is also a lot of Raptor size parking.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would be interested for sure. Only problem is the amount of time it would take. Not exactly a short drive out and back from Illinois. Plus if I make it to Vegas I would have to hit the desert. No way I could pass that up. So probably can't take that much time but will keep an eye on this to see what develops.

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your driving from Chicago, I can definitely drive from up here and have lots, so let's see where this goes!

i like where this is going!

I probably am not in, mainly because I don't drink and try not to make bad decisions.
However, I would recommend the Plaza on Main st. Week nights are $39 rooms, and Fremont street t-bones into the hotel. There is also a lot of Raptor size parking.

you dont have to drink and make bad decisions..... you can leave that up to the rest of us while you watch and laugh!

tho, i do want to have us all show up at Danny "The Counts" bar and hopefully get him to show up too.... thats about the only thing id like to coordinate with this.... the rest of the week or weekend, whatever we decide is up to everyone else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter