Arizona meet up-planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will be my first outing and I am unfamiliar with what lies along the route. My street queen should be ok right?

Oh yeah you'll be just fine! Being that this is our first run, it's purposefully a mild one. After the prerun this Saturday, I'll be posting the final route and I'll be plotting large kickers, sharp turns, etc. I'll also be supplying paper copies of the entire route to anyone that needs one the day of the run.

If you're interested in going make sure you sign up as we only have a few more spots available.

Shoot me a text if you have any questions, if you want to see the preliminary route, etc.

Ryan 480-253-1810

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much of this trip is on-road? Just bloody basin road to rock springs cafe? Considering bringing a non-street legal truck... May just trailer it once we see the road if its far.

If you have a 2017 with ADD mods, that may help you sell some product to the new guys on the trip. Just saying

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for signing up for the run. We are now completely full and I will be prerunning this Saturday.

As far as future runs, we are already working on planning the next, much larger, one so stay tuned and check out the site often as I'll continuously update it with information.

Thanks!
Ryan

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus. Legit.

Does any one else have a race radio?

Yeah, can't wait! I have a couple surprises as well. And yeah I have an ICOM but need to figure out where I want to mount it on this truck first.

During the entire run we'll have a lead and follow truck and the group will be separated into 2-3 smaller groups depending on capabilities and experience. We'll mark designated stopping points for photos, breaks, potential hazards etc and digital and paper copies of the route will be available.

This run will be laid back and a great chance to jump start regular runs. Future runs will most likely be restricted to a less number of trucks and 50 watt VHF radios, along with safety equipment will be required for all trucks. But we'll get there when we get there.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, sounds good.

There are not too many spots for 15+ trucks to pull over. The route is through pretty rugged terrain, no shoulders. It's pretty fast, lots of small jumps, loose corners, etc. Fun stuff.
That pic I posted by the river is a nice big area, requires some slow boulder hopping to get down there but nothing our trucks can't do. That's probably the best area to stop - the area by the bridge is tight. Maybe 4-5 trucks max.