2014 Spring Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Spring is reluctantly arriving and it's time to get together for a lunch Meet and Greet. We have the opportunity to talk about SnoBall II, TRR, GLRE Spring 14 (if you were fortunate enough to get in), GLRE's Time Attack and anything else that floats your boat.

So here are the details:

When: Saturday March 29, 2014 ~1030 hours Restaurant opens at 1100 so we'll have time to BS out in the lot.
Where: Hofbräuhaus Chicago http://www.hofbrauhauschicago.com/ There is a parking garage, but we won't fit with an 82" height limit. There is an outdoor lot. It turns over to the valet in the afternoon, but I think we'll be safe. http://www.rosemont.com/graphics/park/park_map.jpg
Who: Uh, you!
Why: What else do you have going that day???
What: To talk trucks and smack talk about who will be faster (AKA break more chit) at GLRE Time Attack

New guys are always welcome. Come with and you'll meet a great group of people. Bring a notepad though, as you'll be hearing about all kinds of modifications. As a result of our first Meet and Greet, I bought HID upgrades, hood lights, a tonneau cover, a tailgate strut, a tailgate lock, and much more. Second thought, skip the notepad, bring a laptop. You can just jump on Wi-Fi and order all your goodies while we sit at lunch!

As we get confirmations, I'll update with a running total like in Meets past.

Drive safe, shoot straight and always shield your sword!

Todd

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds Awesome. Thanks for putting togther Todd. I'll be there! :guile-1:

fingermalone

Reaction score
My son Jake has a rugby match that day and Beth is traveling for work. So it looks like I will have to miss this one.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're in :cheers: ...and since its early, I don't think they will be enforcing their weekend "Affliction T-Shirts Only" policy :dancingpoop:

fingermalone

Reaction score
Pretty awesome that school's offer this as a sport now, yall will be missed

Lake Zurich does not have rugby as a sport. For us, it is a club sport. What that translates into is a bunch of driving for me. I have to drive jake to and from palatine for practice.