TRR Wild Ride! Stalking "A" Class (the hidden video)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This video reveals what running in "A" class is like on that rocky hill country beatdown otherwise known as the Texas Raptor Run!

I had been reluctant to post this torture-test video in case I ever decided to trade in the truck, and it would likely void some warranties.

This Raptor was pushed to the extreme limits of its stock design (other than a $100 SDHQ frame fix, intake, & exhaust it was bone stock), and actually held up very well for all the hell I put it through.

And now that I am modding it up like a beast and have chopped the front fenders and replaced them with wider glass to accommodate 37's, there is definitely no turning back. I've bonded with my Raptor and I'm keeping it.

So here's some crazy bouncing video. You tube won't let me upload more than 10 minutes at a time (???) so I have to do it in parts.

I started at the back of "A" class (one of four trucks) and only had an inexperienced copilot-held HD tape camcorder - which shocked off and back on with harsher bumps and jumps. And while bouncing around, he kept knocking it out of focus, but did the best he could considering the conditions. This is the more watchable portion of the first half of the track.

(At the time, I was new to the forum and did not know members or their names. SPRSNK was running in the "unlimited" class with all the other trophy trucks)

Go Pros for 2013!!!

Texas Raptor Run - Wild Ride in "A" Class (Part 1) - YouTube

Texas Raptor Run - WILD RIDE in "A" Class (Part 2) - YouTube

Texas Raptor Run - WILD RIDE in "A" Class (Part 3) - YouTube

Last edited:
OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's all good! Down Down! Oh shit!!!