Funny quotes from the Texas Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hit a double on the back side so hard my head (helmet on) knocked the rearview mirror and camera way out of whack and the truck stalled.

I had just enough momentum to pull off of the course and let some trucks by.

As I sat there off of the track I said to myself, "Great, I'm one of the guys that wrecked their DD out here."

Sat for another second and gave the key a turn and it started right up. Took a couple deep breaths while waiting for traction control to disengage and the pucker factor to fade and then took right back off again.

I think the video guys got it all LOL

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
One of our convoy folks was called "Sweet Cheeks" by someone and it stuck the whole weekend. I am still contemplating getting an admin to make a username change....

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of our convoy folks was called "Sweet Cheeks" by someone and it stuck the whole weekend. I am still contemplating getting an admin to make a username change....

I believe it was the ADD guys, maybe even Greg Foutz.. I was right there when he was asking for help with the frequencies. Lol

-Greg

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I don't know about funny but I'm pretty excited about it but Callie said "We need to get some of those shocks and suspension upgrades!!! :):):):):)"

That was straight from the TEXT and she was like what was the website so i can look at those shocks again due to Kings website that she started out at looking didn't have much info for our raptors. I didn't even ask her to look or even mention we should get some she did.... So like Greg and sounds like me if you want upgrades and want the GF, wife, or who ever else to give you a :waytogo: to do it take them to a run of some sort. The displaces that were at TRR really sold her as well.