Death Valley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pipeliner

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster. Bought my Raptor in April, '13 and have been working everyday since then. Finally got 7 days off and tried to make the most of it en route to and from a couple concerts in Cali. Made pit stops in Lake Tahoe (for a quick swim), Santa Clara, CA for the Dead shows, Yosemite en route to Death Valley (116 degrees at 2100 hours), Vegas to sleep (oxymoron, I know), and back to MN via AZ and UT deserts as well as the CO Rockys. Didn't get to play as much as I wanted to but finally got to really stretch the trucks legs and see some of the trucks potential. Overall a very fun trip albeit very short lived. Thought I'd share a few pics with y'all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pipeliner

Reaction score
Couldn't figure out how to load multiple photos at the same time w iPhone...iPhone>operator

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 105
OP
OP
P

Pipeliner

Reaction score
Beacon light. I work construction and stop regularly on interstates and roadways. Has clear strobes in headlights and grill, red strobes in tail lights, as well as beacon lights on rear bumper. Allso alows me to travel on clear roadways when I "forget" to shut them off:)

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a long strange trip in a great looking raptor! Had to be an epic journey especially the two nights in Santa Clara. Still can't get over Trey sitting in with them on the fare thee well tour.

OP
OP
P

Pipeliner

Reaction score
Will def hit trails in Death Valley next time. Like I said, we were in a crunch for time because of work. 5000 miles in less than 6 days did not allow for as much exploring as I would've liked.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

What a long strange trip in a great looking raptor! Had to be an epic journey especially the two nights in Santa Clara. Still can't get over Trey sitting in with them on the fare thee well tour.
Yeah it's def different w him on stage. I think he is doing a good job at letting the core four take the spotlight. We will see in Chicago tonight if that continues✌️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter