2013 Baja 1000 Carnage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Overdrove my truck deep in the desert of mexico at around race mile 460. Broken knuckle, LCA ball joint, IWE, brake cable, speed sensor and half shaft. Only stock parts broke. I was working the pit with locos mocos and a couple of their fabricators did a crazy awesome job on a trailside fix to get me going. This is another crazy and awesome Baja story that I'll update when it's over. Note to self: stock knuckles SUCK...even with a driver that ran out of talent. Still had the opportunity to rescue an injured and broken down MX'er and take him 45 miles off road to the nearest checkpoint. I haven't looked up who this is yet, but his name is Oscar and his mom owns a restaurant in El Rosario Mexico. She fed me a great free meal that night for helping her son. Baja rocks but is hard on the wallet.

More updates to come.

ForumRunner_20131116_160125.png

ForumRunner_20131116_160139.png

ForumRunner_20131116_160207.png

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's bad ass man!! Glad you were still able to help the guy out.. Sorry to hear about the truck haha and on your way home just stop by Rpg and talk to Corey about the new spindles he's making ;)

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what are you going to do about the broken knuckle? another stock one?

For now. And a stock LCA ball joint. Just to get back to Colorado and to last me enough time to figure out the best path for future proofing my front end.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You did a good job on that one! Glad you made it back. Locos Mocos guys are good peoples!