Touch-Up Paint for Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to use the search tool and I know I've seen this topic before but for the life of me I can't seem to find anything.

Before everyone comments I just want to know if someone has found the exact color match, or very close to it.
I need to repair both front fender flares and front bumper with minor paint damage this means some sanding and fill and paint blending.

Also, I'm considering just buying them new and swapping them out, has anybody done this? Do they come finished with the Grey Metallic Paint?

IMG_20130928_125309_903.jpg

IMG_20130928_125345_966.jpg

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have searched and searched. There is no OEM touch up paint for our bumpers/flares.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah close match means painting the whole piece.

I may send another email and phone call to SVT to help us out but I'm still waiting on an answer to the extended oil filter from the Ford Racing Line.

I'm surprised that no one has done this at a high end body shop where they do computer color matching.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's pretty expensive, I'm looking to just touch up a little.
The day will come to repaint years down the road.
I finally did swirl mark removal rubbing and waxed my truck this weekend for the first time ever for three years I've owned this truck.
I can't believe how many white holes there are all over the place.
At least I can fill them in with the touch up paint bottle, probable take a couple of weeks with a pin needle to fill them all in. LOL

Last edited: