Road Armor for SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
So what ever came of this project? I couldn't find anything on their website for a Raptor.

Whatever they build, it looks great on a truck. Only one draw back. PRICE! Most of their bumpers start at around $2500. I would bet more for the Raptor since it will be low quantity builds. I believe they are manufactured locally here in DFW by one of our shops customer / Vendors for Road Armour. I had ZERO LUCK gettin one for my FX4 at a discount. :-(.............

BDRAG

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever they build, it looks great on a truck. Only one draw back. PRICE! Most of their bumpers start at around $2500. I would bet more for the Raptor since it will be low quantity builds. I believe they are manufactured locally here in DFW by one of our shops customer / Vendors for Road Armour. I had ZERO LUCK gettin one for my FX4 at a discount. :-(.............

BDRAG

Thanks bro. I googled and found on an F150 forum that the builder would not put anything in writing so the guy offering his Raptor backed out... I don't blame him.

OP
OP
fillmoreranger

fillmoreranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep... I haven't seen them come out with anything. I guess they lost interest after failing to get a Raptor. No tickee - no washee...

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would Road Armor front and back bumpers for regular F-150 fit the Raptor?

Would Road Armor front and back bumpers for regular F-150 fit the Raptor?

Why I do not see in their Website a bumper for the Raptor?

Thanks!

SFD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just Installed the Road Armor rear winch bumper (p/n 62000b) this weekend. Love the bumper!!! Easy install, very well built, looks awesome. I put a Smittybilt Loprofile roller fairlead on & a clip on license plate bracket, had to modify that to clip the horizontal rollers because it won't go over the side rollers on this model. Also had to heat up the rear exhaust hanger & lower that a bit, the Roush tips were a little too close.
Got a winch, long power cables, a Factor 55 Flatlink & a pair of Rigid SR-M2's on the way for reverse/work lights.

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just Installed the Road Armor rear winch bumper (p/n 62000b) this weekend. Love the bumper!!! Easy install, very well built, looks awesome. I put a Smittybilt Loprofile roller fairlead on & a clip on license plate bracket, had to modify that to clip the horizontal rollers because it won't go over the side rollers on this model. Also had to heat up the rear exhaust hanger & lower that a bit, the Roush tips were a little too close.
Got a winch, long power cables, a Factor 55 Flatlink & a pair of Rigid SR-M2's on the way for reverse/work lights.

Please post some pictures.

SFD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried, but having problems trying to load them from my phone on Tapatalk. I can try next time I'm around the computer.