New LEX [urban] ASSAULT Bolt on Chase Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have been at it again, We have had alot of request for a lighter bolt on chase rack, with light mounting options, and keeping access to the full bed.

We are waiting for the Rigid 50" and 30" E-series to get to the shop, But we wanted to get you guys pics ASAP. This set up will have the lights facing the rear, We also just finished a version that has a 50" facing forward over the cab.

We can either color match the perforated material on the back side, or powdercoat it to match the rack. This will also come the a machined aluminum washer to protect the stainless steel hardware bolting it the the top of the bed rail. It can also be powdercoated to contrast or match.

We have also added a tab for the guys with race radios,

The [urban] ASSAULT bolt on chase rack is starting @ 1200$ as shown, it can slightly go up with options, We are also offering a additional discount if lighting if purchased with the chase rack or bumpers

pm me if you need more info

IMG952239_zpsa61d625b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG952240_zpsc0cf088a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG2029_BURST002_COVER_zpsb0e8ea3b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it but not a fan of the white with "LEX" in the middle (Stands out to much). It might be different if it were black (which I know you offer)

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like it but not a fan of the white with "LEX" in the middle (Stands out to much). It might be different if it were black (which I know you offer)

understandable. This was built for SEMA, if you notice everything else is color matched the same way,
I will post pics of all black version, that is being shown today at the Raptor Roundup in PHX.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good.

Can the side panels be custom cut or just flat steel?

I have been looking to add something like this so I have a better place to put my Rallycross numbers instead of masking tape on the windows.

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks good.

Can the side panels be custom cut or just flat steel?

I have been looking to add something like this so I have a better place to put my Rallycross numbers instead of masking tape on the windows.

yes sir, we will make them however you want, we could even cut your numbers in it for you.

this is the one with the 50" mount facing forward. boxed in onthe side to make the light a little bit harder to get out.
IMAG2044_zpsd30759b1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG2045_zpsb12e8ced.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG2049_zps53132a2d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Jason, just wanting to empty my wallet out faster huh?

Well I would pull the trigger on this like I said before and in our email correspondence, if only these damn RDS bars can just release I'll be on it faster than LaBeouf on Megan's rear, lol. I will prolly have to stop at (3) RDS bars b/c I estimate it'll still run me about ~$7.5K w/ your rack, and then I still forgot to add the Dual Bar Mount up front. Damn too much waiting, Damn you RIGID!!! lol