Mud Flaps on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivery from hong kong ? Damn that will take a month...lol

I have two pair of gm ones that were on my truck until I put different wheels on it.They look near identical to those you listed...no writing etc and strong plastic.

OP
OP
HORN HIGH ACES

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivery from hong kong ? Damn that will take a month...lol

I have two pair of gm ones that were on my truck until I put different wheels on it.They look near identical to those you listed...no writing etc and strong plastic.

I'm looking for something that fits more like a splash guard than a full on mud flap. I don't mind if it takes a month to get them, but I know it's not worth trying to return them if they don't fit properly. Ebay shows 21 units have been sold. It's probably a long shot that a FRF member is one of them.

D

Deleted member 12951

I wouldn't buy those. Product looks sketchy and there is no 2015 raptor

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to consider the Vortex Mud Guards. They are vented which allows water flow through.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure if you get Vortex, especially in Colorado, that you keep your sales receipt. They will want that when you break them and need to return them for another set. Over, and over, and over........

They don't hold up well in the winter. Not sure about in warmer weather because all mine broke and I just took the little pieces left off and threw them away.

OP
OP
HORN HIGH ACES

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure if you get Vortex, especially in Colorado, that you keep your sales receipt. They will want that when you break them and need to return them for another set. Over, and over, and over........

They don't hold up well in the winter. Not sure about in warmer weather because all mine broke and I just took the little pieces left off and threw them away.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try some cheap universal splash guards I found at an auto parts store. The previous owner had mudflaps on it that were removed before I bought it so I'm going to reuse those holes. I may only use them in the winter and won't really mind if I have to buy a new set every year or two since they are $12 a pair.

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't forget to consider the Vortex Mud Guards. They are vented which allows water flow through.

Yeah and the increased gas mileage because air vents through it too according to their marketing, lol

These break, its a simple as that. The company is great though and will continue replace them as long as you have atleast some part of it to send back with the copy of receipt. After awhile, you will get tired of doing this. I would recommend these because they do look nice and if you live in the south with no offroading.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the Vortex on for a while but managed to break off both rears clean and the lower part of one of the front this winter. Will be looking at other options next winter.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try some cheap universal splash guards I found at an auto parts store. The previous owner had mudflaps on it that were removed before I bought it so I'm going to reuse those holes. I may only use them in the winter and won't really mind if I have to buy a new set every year or two since they are $12 a pair.

Why choose cheap mud flaps and put them on a very expensive truck? Since you have the best truck on the market buy the best mud flaps that are available. The choice is yours...