Mazzulla / SoCal Supertrucks Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on what you cut but your cutting the frame horns off so technically if you weld those back on you can put your stock bumper back on.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depends on what you cut but your cutting the frame horns off so technically if you weld those back on you can put your stock bumper back on.

Ok thanks for the info guys. My other concern with the cutting is a possible insurance claim denial if I ever got in an accident. A good friend of mine had a Subaru Sti with a front mount intercooler that required modifying the bumper beam. He slid off the road in the snow and hit a post head on. After review, the insurance company denied the claim based on the modified bumper beam. I'd just hate to end up in a situation like that.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Mazulla once said this was bolt-on, no frame cutting required. Finding one may be a challenge - I actually tried to buy one last year but I didn't want to wait. Maybe some have been built by now.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Mazulla once said this was bolt-on, no frame cutting required. Finding one may be a challenge - I actually tried to buy one last year but I didn't want to wait. Maybe some have been built by now.

I am starting to see a trend forming Mazzulla lol. Still no call back from Monday when I first inquired about their bumper. If it takes this long to answer a question I can only imagine how long it takes to get something built