Looking for functional front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After the Phoenix Open, for better or worse, I am in the market for a prerunner style bumper that is heavily constructed and can accept (maybe modified) for a front receiver. I am considering the Honey Badger by @Addictive Desert Designs but seems I would have to modify the top of the skid plate to accept the receiver.

Any thoughts on this bumper or other suggestions?

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my LEX
193e9ee408ca90b0eff2d06646d031aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Which model is it? And are the recovery points still accessible?

PS: Love the roof rack. Feel like we are in the minority :biggrin:

This is the Baja Brute with the added hitch receiver. Stock recovery points are removed but two receiver points come integral with the bumper.
4ea2ac5d048344da5507dbbdbe883e90.jpg

Sorry best pic I have right now.

I love the roof rack too. Will be putting it through the paces this memorial weekend and camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the Phoenix Open, for better or worse, I am in the market for a prerunner style bumper that is heavily constructed and can accept (maybe modified) for a front receiver. I am considering the Honey Badger by @Addictive Desert Designs but seems I would have to modify the top of the skid plate to accept the receiver.

Any thoughts on this bumper or other suggestions?

I know someone that has a ADD venom front bumper for sale with a winch if you are interested.