Let me see those rpg pre runner front bumper pics !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Justinkennebell

Justinkennebell

Reaction score
Nice ! I am stuck on the pre runner . There's a guy local Miller motor sports does a Baja one I might go with him to save on shipping and turn around time.

Bull

Reaction score
13895289_10154491026403274_6598645069996460624_n.jpg

Anybody know who's the blue one with the DRLs? thanks

SuplexTreatment

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehh almost. I just installed the SVC Offroad Baja front bumper and the frame has to be cut the same way since they are vary similar to the RPG trophy. There were a few things that I wasn't exactly impressed with and one of them was the welded box portion of the bumper that bolts around the frame rail. The tolerance was very loose and could have been much smaller to prevent it from pinching and bending the sides of the bumper frame box in so much on the frame rail. Also, are the main bumper tube ends on the RPG left open with a plastic cap or are they welded shut? The skid plate on the SVC could have been fitted better and also would have been nice to get at least some sort of instructions for install. Oh well, looks good now.

Bull

Reaction score
excellent, at least you got it on. Still want to see more pics of the blue raptor on the far right of the pic if anybody knows who's it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter