Kryptek Typhon Wrap Quote

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Juggernaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've owned my Ruby Red Screw for a month already. I love the color, but want something that looks a little more sinister. I sent ADD Offroad an email regarding getting a full wrap in Kryptek Typhon. I sent it late friday so I haven't heard back yet. I'm ramping up for deployment so I'm working 7 days a week and forget not everyone else does so lol.

I searched the forum for anyone that has done what I'm looking for and came across a thread by LEX Motorsports doing the wrap for US Protective Services. Hit the nail on the head! It looks phenomenal! I will be back in December to transfer to my next command.

How many vendors on here do the wraps? For those that do, can you shoot me a quote and time frame on how long it would take to do so? I'll be in CA at the beginning of December and make my way over to FL by January. I'm surprising my family for Xmas and would love to throw them off guard with a "different" Raptor. TIA

-Dan

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy . I will want pics of that. Going to do a search for the one you found....... I want to do something like this too.. Down the line haha.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dangerously close to my digital camo pattern lol

FWIW, I paid $2k just for the design and material for the wrap. Labor is dependent on the shop I suppose.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably would spring for the extra money for a 3m or Avery vinyl wrap.

I have never heard of this brand but general consensus is that Avery and 3m are the best quality for vehicle wraps. Spend the extra money and do it right the first time.

Designs and Signs is the only forum vendor I noticed that does vinyl. This is just my $.02

OP
OP
The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably would spring for the extra money for a 3m or Avery vinyl wrap.

I have never heard of this brand but general consensus is that Avery and 3m are the best quality for vehicle wraps. Spend the extra money and do it right the first time.

Designs and Signs is the only forum vendor I noticed that does vinyl. This is just my $.02

Thanks Jay